Refer a friend terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- Anyone in the UK aged 16 and over can participate in the Promotion. To become a referrer (“Referrer/s”), you must refer the friend at this link: bedebrooke.co.uk/refer-a-friend.
- Friends must use the referral link that is emailed with them to book their valuation.
- Once the friend has made a Qualifying Purchase, a confirmation will be emailed to both the referrer and the friend.
- Once the friend passes the validation process after making a Qualifying Purchase, an email will be sent to both the referrer and the friend containing the reward.
- For every friend you refer (who goes on to sell their house with us all the way through completion), you and the friend will each receive a £25 Amazon Gift Certificate within 30 days of your friend(s) house completing.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply to the £25 Amazon gift certificate, for more information on this, please visit www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G4Q9VQ5TAJAFXT7K
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, Bedebrooke reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; and/or amend these terms and conditions.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Bedebrooke will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
- A ‘qualifying purchase’ is the sale and completion of their House sale using us (Bedebrooke) as their estate agent by a new customer.
- The Promotion isn’t valid if redeemed in office, over the telephone, through Live Chat.
- The validation process requires the referred friend to have paid their invoice for the sale of their house. Bedebrooke reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users.
- The Promotion excludes: Affiliate offers (comparison sites for example). No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.